Saturday, April 6, 2013

THE FRUIT AND WATER DETOX 2-DAY DIET

Hi everyone, this is a pre-weightloss cleansing diet. i did this for 2-days at the beginning of my weightloss journey (not that i'm at the end of the journey tho, lol). i drank at least 8 bottles of water a day for these 2 days and ate juicy fruits to rid my body of toxins and get my body geared up to start my diet. i recommend this because it keeps you feeling light and healthy and cleanses you totally, getting you ready for a new diet routine.
                         




I took 450Cals worth of fruits for breakfast, 450 Cals worth of fruits for lunch and 300Cals worth for dinner. it made my bowels move and generally helped my digestion.
For more info on how i did it, or what fruits i used, you can simply ask your questions in the comments box and follow my blog by clicking on the "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" sign showing on the blog page and i'll be sure to answer your questions asap. Ciao




9 comments:

  1. Thanks dear for the quick response, would start the two day diet asap. but pls i would like to know what if i start the diet and i do not really do the walking during the week but weekends, hope it does not affect anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. the diet and exrcise go hand in hand. dietting without exercise has alotta disadvantages. It slows you down, because your body slows your metabolism to try and makeup for the fact that its not getting food like it used to, it also gives you alot of slack skin and a dull look. So please i'll advice that you do the walking. the diet is a cleansing diet, simply preparing your body for the main diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what fruits would you recommend i take for the first two days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear...please kindly give me the meals that should be taken cos this is day 2 of my weight loss program so as to guide me on oda days. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. errr hi chibuzor, biko l rily nid2 shed some weight. i turnd2 a size 12 wen l got2 d uk- with the cold weather and d junk everywhere (from a bloody size 8) and since yesterday wen l saw ur pix, lve bn having just breakfast and den fruits all day- den l go2 d gym2 walk for 50mins on the threadmill. wat else can l do? cos l nid ma breakfast to keep me active especially nw during this exam period.
    any advise pls? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Blessing,
    pls send me your height, n present weight. How often do u exercise? i'll need this info urgently. i'm about to put up a diet schedule post, so stick around and click the "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" button on the right side of the screen. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i follow ur blog already.. emm, l weigh 73. i exercise every evening for one hour- just fast walking on the treadmill, lost 300calries yesterday. the only solid meal l have everyday is breakfast, the rest of d day l just take fruits and juice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Blessing, i'm so sorry you havnt got my reply till now. I sent it but i think the network didnt go through. Pls pardon me. you sent me your weight, but you didnt send your height, so i cant really calculate your ideal weight and BMI. pls send your height, so i can know if you need to lose weight, and also how much weight you need to lose. your diet and workout habits are really cool, and i admire your diligence. Looking forward to hearing from you again

    ReplyDelete