Hi people, there are a couple of points I wanna outline, that helped me a lot on my weight-loss journey. Please note that everything I'll be sharing with you in all my weight loss posts, are practical things I learnt from experience. I'll tell you about my mistakes, my strengths, my weaknesses, and everything there is to know about how I lost weight. I hope I inspire you as we go on. I'll start with a couple of things you should know before we put on our gym kits and all, k?
1. The reason you want to lose weight should be defined clearly to yourself. This is because sometimes, you'll feel like quitting, and what'll keep you going would be the reason you even started at all.
2. Don't deceive yourself. This won't get you anywhere, and I'll explain in details when we start our routines.
3. Don't start with too much, so that you won't hurt yourself or quit too soon
4. Starvation isn't the answer. Trust me when I say this. It doesn't help.
5. Don't try to outdo someone else, cos we all have different levels of strength, and endurance
6. Working out is important, but what you do outside the gym/fitness centre is actually really really important.
This would be all for now, and if and when I remember more "things to note", I'll be sure to include them.