Monday, April 1, 2013

THINGS YOU MUST KNOW!!!

Hi people, there are a couple of points I wanna outline, that helped me a lot on my weight-loss journey. Please note that everything I'll be sharing with you in all my weight loss posts, are practical things I learnt from experience. I'll tell you about my mistakes, my strengths, my weaknesses, and everything there is to know about how I lost weight. I hope I inspire you as we go on. I'll start with a couple of things you should know before we put on our gym kits and all, k?
1.   The reason you want to lose weight should be defined clearly to yourself. This is because sometimes, you'll feel like quitting, and what'll keep you going would be the reason you even started at all.
2.   Don't deceive yourself. This won't get you anywhere, and I'll explain in details when we start our routines.
3.   Don't start with too much, so that you won't hurt yourself or quit too soon
4.   Starvation isn't the answer. Trust me when I say this. It doesn't help.
5.   Don't try to outdo someone else, cos we all have different levels of strength, and endurance
6.   Working out is important, but what you do outside the gym/fitness centre is actually really really important.
This would be all for now, and if and when I remember more "things to note", I'll be sure to include them.

8 comments:

  1. nice wooork......

    ReplyDelete
  2. is dis real? we only see transformation like this on E! channel or opera show. tell us how u did it plsssssssssssssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oluchi, yes this is real, I lost 46kg. I'll be telling you how I did it in subsequent posts. Pls click on the "follow this blog" button showing by the right hand side of your screen to get updates on new posts. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a very interesting topic that is gainful for both males and females. I can Imagine myself being involved in this, When this topic was discussed in the main site of University of Nigeria, http://www.unn.edu.ng it was said that it is possible but rare. Oluchi, it is worth millions of thanks that you've brought this to our door step.... I'm grateful, I'll love to enroll in one of these programmes and maybe, order for some stuffs for my...... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a very interesting topic that is gainful for both males and females. I can Imagine myself being involved in this, When this topic was discussed in Faculty of Arts, University of Nigeria Nsukka, it was said that it is possible but rare. Oluchi, it is worth millions of thanks that you've brought this to our door step.... I'm grateful, I'll love to enroll in one of these programmes and maybe, order for some stuffs for my...... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. bubu...please is there any specific meal that i need to avoid in this weight loss program

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear, yes there are some foods that will be avoided temporarly. i'll be putting them up when i draft the diet and workout schedule. please send your info (the one i'm requesting for in the post "first week, first day")so that we can start asap. looking forward to hearing from u

    ReplyDelete