Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WARDROBE MUST HAVE #1: LACE ME UP

Hi lovelies, this is my first "WARDROBE MUST HAVE" post, it's the first of many more to come. Lace is one fashion trend that has been there for quite awhile, i have done a post on lace previously, but i guess it's caught my eyes all over again. Whether it's worn as a top, gown, shirt, pants, it always has a sheer and feminine look. I always make sure my lace is lined underneath in all the right places, because with lace there is this thin line between CLASSY and TRASHY. I'll be showing you some pics, some of them are straight off the runway, and the others are simply dresses i like. I think every girl should have at least one lacy pair of clothing (besides lingerie) in her wardrobe, so allow me inspire you with a few pics. Let's take a look, shall we?





2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with lace outfits, but I need to know how to accesorize, please help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is your blog strictly for ladies?

    ReplyDelete