Saturday, May 25, 2013

BABY BUMP WATCH #1: KATE MIDDLETON

Hi lovelies,
I actually just came across this pic online, and I was tripped at how Elegant and stylish Kate Middleton looked despite the fact that she's pregnant.



More pics after the cut...


Her canary  yellow Emilia Wickstead dress coat was topped by a creamy white Jane Corbett headpiece that the mum-to-be has worn to previous events last year and she finished this look off with very comfortable shoes. I'll say this is her best maternity look yet, and I've sorta fallen in love with it. She has shown that she can still be fashionable even though she's almost 7months pregnant. (Yay her).

Pregnant BCB (Bubzille Classics' Blog) readers can take a cue from this fashionista. It's my pleasure to show you these pics...










4 comments:

  1. I like this look, but I am not preggy o. Anyway, it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine yellow... Nice colour oh. Kate miDdleton knows how to wear her baby bump. Do another baby bump watch post

    ReplyDelete