Tuesday, June 4, 2013

FASHION POST: BLAKE LIVELY's WHITE GUCCI DRESS

Hi lovelies,
How's your week been? Hope it's been good? I've bEen away from the Blogosphere for awhile, hope
 I haven't missed much?

Let's talk fashion. Remember Blake Lively from Gossip Girl? Well, I hope these pics refresh your memory. Blake Lively looked absolutely stunning in her white Gucci outfit, and her accessories practically had me staring. She attended a Gucci concert fundraiser in London to raise awareness for global womens' issues. A lot of people at the event wore Gucci (of course they would... lol) to the occasion, but Blake's white minidress was basically the showstopper. I personally love the cape detail on the shoulders and the length of the dress.


See the dress after the cut...


I also love the fact that she played with colours as she accessorised. She wore a wristful of Lorraine Schwartz bracelets, hot pink Christian Louboutin shoes and large earrings. She wore her hair in a casual knot, and had the look of effortless glamour, her signature look, yet again. I'd like to hear what you think of Blake's white dress, pls be sure to tell me about it in the comment box below...



No comments:

Post a Comment