Thursday, July 18, 2013

LOOK GOOD, SMELL GOOD

Hi lovelies,
Fashion isn't just about looks, it's about scents too, which is why I've decided to talk about fragrances (designer ones), and GUESS WHAT??? I'LL BE SHOWING YOU WHERE YOU CAN SHOP FOR THEM.

It's easy to get sweaty and smelly this summer with the heat and all, but this can be avoided with the right anti-perspirant deodorant. I personally use an anti-perspirant so my pits remain dry and have a pleasant smell.

Personally I see perfumes as a finishing touch to that pleasant smelling deodorant. It's one thing to not smell awful, and yet another to walk past and people want your scent to linger because you're wearing a pleasant fragrance.

I don't leave my room without throwing on different fragrances (I love to mix them up). I've come to love labels like Calvin Klein, Paco Robanne, Gucci, and a couple of others.
Well enough about me, I've put up pictures of some designer fragrances that I like, and I'll be telling you where you can shop for them at VERY COOL AND AFFORDABLE PRICES.
I get my ORIGINAL, designer fragrances from COCOSHERRY STORES. Hurry and get yours too.

Look like a star, and smell like one also...
Stay Healthy, Fit, and Fashionable...
Ciao

DESIGNER FRAGRANCES AVAILABLE AT COCOSHERRY STORES, LAGOS

CLEARANCE SALES IN PROGRESS
DESIGNER PERFUMES AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES
PRICES RANGES FROM AS LOW AS N4,999
OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LASTS

CONTACT VIA
PHONE: 08137043168, 08190474499

ADD ON BLACKBERRY
BB PINs: 25e1e5ff, 2ac1e2f1
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment