Monday, September 2, 2013

WARM SHADES OF PURPLE

Hi Lovelies,
I decided to upload a look I'd worn to a picnic with some friends sometime ago. I used several shades of purple because it was an afternoon thing, and I wanted a warm summer look.

I basically used my Mac Professional 88 palette eyeshadow to create this warm purple look. I like this particular P88 Mac eyeshadow set because if I have to travel light, it's my "go-to" eyeshadow set.
I have on light foundation and concealer (I have dark circles around my eyes, hence the concealer).

On my lips I used a combination of glosses and a jacquelin nude peach lipstick. I went for something pale on my lip to even out the drama around my eyes.

 See more after the cut


I'm wearing a little blush, and glittery cheekbone highlighter (which probably won't show cos of my low quality camera). I'll list out the products with pics in another post, or I'll edit this post later.
I'm wearing a pair of STRIP LASHES, I wanted a little drama around my eyes, and these set of strip lashes did just that. (In my previous post, I did a DIY guide on how to wear strip lashes, you can check it out)

Hope you like this picnic look, you can try it on, using other bright colours.

You can place your comments and questions below, looking forward to hearing from you.









Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

5 comments:

  1. You look stunning.. please you should do a post on eyebrow pencil application and all... i need hlp there.. hope you enjoyed d picnic? thanks.. cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia, thanks #blushn, my vid camera won't be able to capture the colours distinctly enough to do a brow pencil post. But I'll try to do it with just pics and I'll see how it turns out.
    Thanks a lot for the suggestion...
    PS: The picnic rocked... #smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What powder did u have on and what combination of foundation n powder do you advice for those of us with oily face?tnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bubu,u hvnt replied my question on powder and oily face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Iman foundation and powder for an oily face, and on occasion, I advice a pore tightener, but not for daily use.

      Delete