Thursday, October 17, 2013

LOW-CAL FRUIT RECIPE

Hi lovelies,
How's everyone doing? I've been a bit busy, but I'm here now. Hope you didn't miss me much (lol).
I play around with my fruits and veggies a lot and sometimes I come up with really nice combinations (and other times I don't... Lol). Well this time I actually tried this simple mixture and it tasted lovely and I decided to share it on my blog.


Ingredients
A slice of Pineapple - Approx 40calories
1 Pear - Approx 80 - 90 calories
A quarter portion of lime-juice - Approx 2 - 3 calories

HOW TO
Dice the pear and pineapple into a bowl
Slice your lime into 4 and squeeze one portion of it over the pear and pineapple in the bowl, stir properly and it's ready to be eaten.

Simple recipe, with a total approximate calorie value of 122 - 133calories (depending on the fruit sizes). It's very filling and easily available.

Hope this was helpful, please send your comments, I love reading and replying.

Love,
Bubzille
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

4 comments:

  1. Pls i need 2 drop my size as fast as possible,wat can i do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me dearie bubzilleclassics@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, I emailed you more than 3months ago but no response till now,so sad.I really need your help. Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry about that, pls resend d email, and I'll try to answer asap.

      Delete