Sunday, November 24, 2013

#FWWB WEEK 2 ROUTINES

Hey lovelies, I hope #FWWB week 1 was a success. I'm thankful and glad that week one is over and we are about to begin week 2.

This week was crazy for me. I almost didn't have enough "me" time. I'm even busy doing stuff as I upload this post. Sorry for my 1-week silence, I'll try to make it up to you guys.

The week one was to familiarize you with some basic routines, but those routines have been increased for efficiency. We'll add newer routines after week 3, but for week 2 and 3, we are simply going to improve on week 1's routines.

Be sure to ask questions where you don't understand anything, and I'll b sure to answer to the best of my knowledge and ability.

Till my next post, stay fit, healthy and fashionable.

CIAO
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment