Wednesday, November 27, 2013

GET THE LOOK!!!

Hi lovelies,

Hope you're having a nice day, I recently saw this gown on sale at COCOSHERRY FASHION LOUNGE, and I remembered that I had seen it on Kim Kardashian awhile ago, so I decided to do a "GET THE LOOK" post for those who're interested especially since COCOSHERRY is placing the gown on sale at a very huge discount.

SHOP THE LOOK!
Tribal bodycon Print gown - N7500 (at COCOSHERRY FASHION LOUNGE)

Leather two-tone high-heel court shoes £49.99 at Zara.com

Chanel Lego Clutch bag ( also available at COCOSHERRY FASHION LOUNGE) - don't know the price of this, but I can find out if you're interested.

Hope this post was helpful. #FWWB is still on. Don't forget to tweet it. Till my next post. Ciao!


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment