Monday, December 16, 2013

MY NEW BREAKFAST CEREAL from VIOLA

Hi everyone,
Someone got me this cereal, and I let my curiosity get the best of me. I had it for breakfast this morning. The name's "Grape and Nut Muesli" by Viola. It contains whole grain and dried fruits.
I had it with skimmed milk for breakfast. It's a healthy alternative to some other cereals out there (I'm always looking for healthy food alternatives). It's not "sweet", for those of you who have sweet teeth oh. Well view the pics to see what it looks like.
(Pls note that this is just my personal honest opinion and not a marketing strategy, feel free to disagree with me.)
Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. thanks alot gal....love what ur doing and it has really helped me pls can i take cereal at night.i come home late from work so i cant do d dinner recipe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can, just be mindful of quantity, calorie count and sugar content. Thanks for viewing my blog

      Delete
  2. pls, i got this product and there is no description on how to drink it, pls kindly provide a lucid way of taking this product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, I simply drink mine with Marvel Skimmed milk and no sugar. Love chewing the different crunchy stuff in it.

      Delete