Sunday, March 2, 2014

DINNER FOR MONDAY

Hi everyone I just made my smoothie for dinner tomorrow (can't make it tomorrow cos of work,  especially since it has to be frozen before I take it).  The picture really doesn't do it justice. I just hope its clear enough though.


This quantity makes one serving, and it is intended as a meal. Keep reading to see the ingredients
 



INGREDIENTS
2 small green apples - 65 calories each
1 medium sized orange - 50 calories
1 tablespoon of Marvel skimmed milk - 35 calories
TOTAL CALORIES  - 205 calories

HOW TO PREPARE
Chop the fruits into smaller bits and put in the blender, pour in the tablespoon of milk and very little amount of water. 
Blend till it's really smooth. 
Pour into a bowl and freeze for about 3 hours. (I intend to freeze mine all day tomorrow until evening).





Sent from Samsung Mobile

2 comments:

  1. Nice smoothie... does d orange goes in chopped with skin and seeds? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I cut the orange into 4 or 8 slices, then I peel of the back, and this process exposes the seeds and helps me pick em out without being too messy

    ReplyDelete