Sunday, March 9, 2014

FUNNY AND AMAZING PHOTOS

Hi lovelies,
I was on my own, surfing the net for "stuff", totally minding my own business, when I came across some amazing pics. These pics were taking at just the right moment, and I thought I should share them with you. Pick your best one, cos I already did.

Keep reading to view more pics

Just before the wave hits...


Water in the air...

...that moment just before he hits the floor

The statue is picking the woman's head....

...lightening on her head... Sorta

That moment when you poke a bubble and it bursts...

The little boy's life doll.... Lol

This one's just plain adorable

See the shocked expression on the fish's face

Seems like they are waltzing on the football field

The statue's about to stab that dude's behind

Lifting the plane during yoga....lol

The guy with 4 arms...lol

Jet smoke forming something at take-off

The cat leaps away just as the water is about to splash















3 comments:

  1. OMG! They are sooo breathtaking! Kid with the "life doll" classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say just awesome,, I really appreciate you Bubzille

    ReplyDelete