Sunday, March 2, 2014

7 DAYS, 7 SMOOTHIE RECIPES

Hi lovelies,
It's been difficult combining my job and workout, coming home late, eating late dinners...etc. I know from the emails I have been getting that some people have been facing the same problems too. So I have decided to propose a smoothie week to solve our mutual problem. Please keep reading...


The aim is to detox, reduce tummy width, eat healthy and lose weight in general.
I'll begin today, the first one will come up this evening. I'll upload my smoothie pics and recipes every evening. I wont be able to upload my breakfast and lunch because of work, but I will upload the smoothie dinner pics and recipes every evening.

I'm really looking forward to uploading seven recipes this week, I hope they taste nice, and I hope I don't bore you.
I will upload the calories in each serving, and also my daily workout by the end of the day. Looking forward to this week.


Till My Next Post...

Stay Healthy Fit and Fashionable

Xxx...Bubzille

4 comments:

  1. The smoothies look absolutely amazing on the pic. I really want to make those, what is the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep reading, I'll put em up everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for viewing, my blog, pls spread the word

    ReplyDelete