Thursday, March 27, 2014

NEW EVENT: THE TRUPPR 5K RUN

Hello lovelies,
I've got news for you guys, TRUPPR is organizing a 5k RUN in Lagos state and Abuja in Nigeria. I just heard about it, and I decided to share this info with you guys. For those who may not be able to run, you can walk the distance. The race is free, but I heard you have to register online (for free too) so you can get the free participation materials.

For more info please keep reading...


I know this info is coming really late, but for those who have been running for 30mins to 1 hr, you can keep prepping for this RUN.

If you have never jogged before but you are used to walking for certain minutes and hours every day or every week, I would recommend you just walk the distance. You will need to prepare for this though.

Here are the details for the Lagos Truppr RUN

21(a) Olosa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Saturday, April 05, 2014
07:00 AM ‐ 10:00 AM
I would love to go, it's just really far from where I stay, I would have to work out the logistics though and if I will make it, I will keep you informed.

For those wondering what the Truppr RUN is really about, read this excerpt from their site and click here to learn more...

"Truppr 5K Run is for everyone. Whether you’ve never run before, or you want to get back into being more active, 5K Run is a free and easy way of getting fitter and healthier. If you have any health concerns about beginning an exercise regime such as 5K Run, make an appointment to see your GP and discuss it with them first. 
The run will be in Victoria Island and we’ll share the route few weeks before the event".


Well, what do you think? Run for health, run for fitness, run for fun. Let's get talking, Tell me all about it in the comment box. Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment