Friday, May 30, 2014

BUBZILLE DAILY WORKOUT CHALLENGE (BDWC) #1: SQUATS

Hi lovelies,
I've been thinking of doing little daily/weekly challenges from time to time. It pretty simple, just a list of certain workout routines that can be done anywhere and anytime. Hopefully I'll do more of these as time goes on.


I'm doing this post from work, so it's going to be pretty brief. The idea is to do
10 squats every time you go to the ladies/gents/loo/toilet/bathroom (fill in the other synonyms yourself... Lol). It's easy, simply do 10 squats every time you have to pee or poo or powder your nose in the bathroom. At the end of the day, write how many squats you were able to do (sincerely) in the comments box beneath this post.

I'll do mine too, and I'll write my total at the end of the day just before I go to bed. Looking forward to seeing yours. 

(Mischievous hint: To get in more squats, drink loads of water. **wink**)

Xxx
Bubzille 

4 comments:

  1. I did 90 squats in all... Yayyyy me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost count of my squats, it must've got to a 100 in total though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did 60 squats but I didn't feel the impact

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did 80 squats and I'm sooo proud of myself

    ReplyDelete