Thursday, May 29, 2014

FINALLY BACK IN THE POOL

Hey lovelies,
I hope you're getting ready for our LOSE 5KG IN 5WEEKS. I am too, although I must confess that it might be a bit stressful, especially for those that work for long hours behind a desk.

The key is to make sure you don't eat anything outside the mealplan, and make sure you do the exercises, and if you have any reservations, feel free to let me know.

I finally went swimming today... I had to start little, cos it's been about 2years since I've been in a pool (you can read all about my first time in a pool here - AND I BECAME A FISH...) but I finally got the hang of it, and I began doing laps in no time.




I'll be doing a series of posts between now and the 31st of May 2014 when the meal plan and workout routine will come up, just to explain the basic principles behind the plan. (Remember that if you decide to join this, you are doing so at your own risk, and Bubzille Classics isn't liable).

Having said that, Remember that anything is possible, and consistency is the key.

Till my next post, stay a Healthy, Fit and Fashionable...

Love,
Bubzille

No comments:

Post a Comment