Saturday, May 10, 2014

I REALLY WANT TO GROW MY HAIR "FAST" #1

Hi everyone,
I've been thinking seriously of growing out my hair fast and I started researching ways to do it on my own. I have asked questions and everyone just seems to say the same things. I used to have really chopped and sickly hair, but it's really improved (more in volume than in length though). So in order to have longer hair length, I have decided to start my own HAIR CARE ROUTINE. I don't know if it will work, but hey there's no harm in trying, right? 

Pls keep reading...



As usual I will share these tips here with everyone if you decide to wait and see if these tips work before trying them out with me, that's ok, but if you decide to join in my experiment, then welcome aboard.

We'll let's get to the routine, shall we?
These routines are subject to change, and I'll be adding new ones as we go (hence the #1 added to the title). They are more like my NEW "HAIR" RESOLUTIONS.

1.   TRIM SPLIT ENDS
I know it seems like a joke, but cutting off the dry, damaged and split ends (which can work their way up when you they want to break off) will really go a long way to safeguard the healthy part. A trim is defined as removing ¼ to ½ inch of hair, nothing more.  If you or your stylist cuts off more than that ever so often, then your hair won't grow. I advice a trim every six weeks to six months (I have been doing mine every 4months, and my sister says my hair looks healthier and longer). I hope with better hair care, that I'll have less split ends though.

2.    NO MORE HEAT STYLING
I love my flat and curling tongs, but I have decide to reduce my  heat stylings to once in 3months. I think I should minimize heat styling as much as possible. 

3.    SHAMPOO ONCE IN TWO WEEKS
I have decided to use a mild shampoo once in 14days (as long as my hair isn't made). This means I'll shampoo twice a month.

4.    COWASH EVERY 7 DAYS IN BETWEEN SHAMPOOS
Cowashing is simply washing as you would with a shampoo but this time with a CONDITIONER ONLY. I haven't tried this, but I hear it helps, so I will start it. This means I'll cowash twice a month.

I'll start with these routines and new ones will be added as I go on. I pray my hair grows noticeably...*fingers crossed*

Till my next post
xxx
Bubzille.




3 comments:

  1. I have read the post and the information which you have shared that is really good and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, please be sure to share my blog link with others

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this very helpful. I am currently transitioning from my relaxed hair to natural hair and this is a beautiful routine which I will try. Thank you Bubzille........

    ReplyDelete