Sunday, May 11, 2014

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Hi lovelies,
How is your Sunday going? Hope you're prepping for the week ahead. I was toying with an idea and I decided to throw it open to you guys.

I've been thinking of doing a one week Online food journal on my Instagram page. It's simply me putting up everything I put into my mouth (junk n all) on my Instagram page. 



HOW IT'LL WORK
I'll take a pic of every food before I eat it, and do an approximate calorie count at the end of the day.
I think it will put me and other people who intend to follow on track. I have been having some crazy cravings, so this is sorta a way for me to fight them. When I know you guys are with me, it'll inspire me to overcome these cravings.

Tell me what you think of this idea this week in the comments box below. I intend to start on Monday 19th of May 2014, but whether i start or not will be dependent on your responses this week.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Xxxxxx
Bubzille

No comments:

Post a Comment