Thursday, June 5, 2014

BDWC #2: PUSH-UP CHALLENGE

                                                             
                                      

Hi everyone,
This is Day 5 of our LOSE 5KG IN 5 WEEKS program. Hope it's going well, be sure to tell me all about it, in the comment box. 

Meanwhile, this is another daily challenge, I've put up one before and it was a success, so this is another. Let's increase our upper body strength with this #BDWC tip. Do a total of 5 push-ups today. 

Even if you can do just 1 every few hours, the idea is to do a total of 5 push-ups in the whole day. Let's get our arms firmer. We've soooo got this!

Love,
Bubzille

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, i can't follow cos I can't see any follow button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these daily challenges. I did 3 push-ups in all

    ReplyDelete