Saturday, June 28, 2014

FINAL WEEK OF THE LOSE 5 KG IN 5 WEEKS PROGRAM

Hi lovelies, 
I was super busy with work this week, please pardon me. I almost can't believe it's the final week of the LOSE 5KG IN 5 WEEKS programme, I personally have lost just 2 kg (my weightloss is now so slow, it's almost as though I've hit a plateau), but I'm glad I have gained control of my eating habits and my workout is back on track.

I'm sooo glad for those of you who have lost weight through these programme - Mum Michy, Nany, Bet4Life, Rose, and a couple of others. Looking forward to the end of this program oh.

Remember that these 5weeks was my way of helping you jump-start your weightloss journey. Don't stop here, make sure you continue. It's not a destination, but a journey.

Have fun this week...

Here are the meal-plan and workout routine for the week. 





MEAL PLAN

SUNDAY:    BREAKFAST:    3 apples
     
                    MIDDAY SNACK:  1 apple and 1 orange

                    LUNCH:    Half a small sized watermelon

                    SNACK:    3 oranges

                    DINNER:   The other half of the watermelon

MONDAY:   BREAKFAST:    2 handfuls of muesli and a spoon of skimmed milk
                    MIDDAY SNACK:  5 carrots

                    LUNCH:  Vegetable only lunch 

                    SNACK:  5 green garden eggs

                    DINNER:  vegetable salad without dressing

TUESDAY:  YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EAT ANY FRUIT OR VEGETABLE, BUT BE SURE TO ONLY EAT WHEN YOU FEEL HUNGRY.

WEDNESDAY:    BREAKFAST:    3 spoons of oats and a tablespoon of skimmed milk.
     
                       MIDDAY SNACK:  2 bananas 

                       LUNCH:   Vegetable salad without dressing

                       SNACK:    3 bananas

                       DINNER:   4 oranges

THURSDAY:        BREAKFAST: 2 cobs of fresh boiled corn  
                    MIDDAY SNACK:  1 boiled egg

                    LUNCH:    One large grape fruit

                    SNACK:     One handful of nuts ( cashew/groundnut/Almond)

                    DINNER:    2 apples


FRIDAY:   Feel free to eat any kind of vegetable apart from the purely starchy ones like yam and potatoes. 

SATURDAY:           BREAKFAST:    Oatmeal and 1 apple
     
                          MIDDAY SNACK:  5 carrots

                           LUNCH:   Any green vegetable

                           SNACK:   1 small serving of popcorn

                           DINNER:  A slice of watermelon.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Chibuzo, I love your blog, I have lost 5kg so far. I'm pleased with my body. Can't believe you gave this info for free. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolly I'm happy you, I'm actually dancing. You are a success story and a proof that this works. Thanks for the feedback, thanks for viewing my blog and following the routines. We have 1 week to go. See you at the end

      Delete
  2. Bubu, I made it to the 4th week, I almost can't believe it. 1 more week to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea that's the Spirit. Please did you lose any weight, and how much have you lost so far? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for viewing my blog.

      Delete
    2. It's me Michelle again, I have lost 4kg so far, I pray I lose the 5th one by Sunday oh. Thank you so much for the free plan. it works!

      Delete
  3. Hi Bubzille, pls is this plan the same as the ones you have on sale? I want to know, pls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no Nena, the one I have on sale is carefully tailored to suit specific individual needs. It is planned using your BMI, your weightloss goal, your available workout time, food cravings, food allergies and desired results.

    ReplyDelete