To see how I made this 382 calorie filling breakfast, keep reading...
1 extra small banana (6inches) - approx 72 calories
3 spoons of dry oats - 81 calories
1 small red apple - 56 calories
30 groundnuts - Approx 120 calories (depending on a 4 calorie per nut count for medium sized nuts)
1 and 1/2 tbsp of Marvel skimmed milk - 52.5 calories
A small cup of warm water
TOTAL CALORIES = Approx 381.5 calories
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Slice the apple into 2 equal halves, grate 1 part and dice the other.
2. Dice the banana into small pieces
3. Pour the water, grated apple, milk, oats and banana into a microwave bowl.
4. Allow to cook in the microwave for 8 minutes on maximum heat.
5. Bring it out, stir in half portion of the groundnut into the now cooked oatmeal.
6. Serve into your plate, and sprinkle the diced apple and remaining groundnuts.
Your meal is ready...
Remember to drink water with every meal.
Stay tuned for more recipes