Saturday, June 14, 2014

GROCERY SHOPPING FOR THE 3RD WEEK OF OUR WEIGHTLOSS PROGRAM

Hi lovelies,

How's the weekend going? I went swimming today, had fun at the pool. Hope you guys are having fun too? You can see my swim vid on my Instagram page.( I was feeling like a swimmer...lol).
Here's a pic of me and my bro at the pool...


Anyway, that's just a little distraction and totally not what this post is about. This post is about groceries for the week. See the grocery list after the cut...


This post was requested for by a BCB reader, and it was due yesterday. I typed it yesterday, but my internet network was too bad to post it.
A BCB reader under the name - Anonymous requested I do a grocery shopping list before I release the weekly meal plan. I hope this one helps...

Note:
Fruits and vegetables shouldn't be kept at home for too long, they are best eaten fresh. 
Read the labels of the oats, muesli, and skimmed milk before you buy ( don't stop searching till you find the lowest calorie version of each...lol)

Okay, here's the list:


Mealplan will come up later tonight... 

Cheers

Bubzille

No comments:

Post a Comment