I hope the LOSE 5KG IN 5 WEEKS program is going well for you, we are on day 2 and I received some mails asking me to explain the veggie lunch for today. Well, I decided to import this post from my IG page. It's actually a NO OIL VERSION of a previous post I have done (without the meat too). For more on how to make this meal, please keep reading.
INGREDIENTS (FOR ONE SERVING)
The ingredients pictured were divided into 2 to make one serving, except for the spinach. I used the whole spinach in the pic.
1. Spinach (exact quantity in the picture)
2. Green pepper
4. Green peas.
5. Green beans
6. Cabbage ( 1 table spoon of sliced cabbage)
7. Red pepper (3 small pieces)
8. Onions (half a medium sized ball)
9. Seasoning ( a pinch of curry powder, half a cube of seasoning and 2 pinches of salt).
1. Slice/dice all the ingredients carefully and place in different bowls.
2. Pour about a quarter glass of water into a pot on the lit cooker.
3. Pour in the red pepper, green pepper, peas, beans and seasoning into the boiling water.
4. Allow it to boil for 1 minute, then add the carrots and onions.
5. Allow to boil for another minute too (the water should be almost dry by now, but not completely)
6. Pour in the spinach now, and stir till the water dries out.
7. Turn of the cooker, and pour in the cabbage. Stir till it's uniformly distributed.
...Your veggie lunch is served (without the apple though). The rest of it (about 3 heaped tablespoons was remaining in the pot, though I ate it as a second helping).
I hope your day 2 of this weightloss program goes smoothly. Tell me all about it in the comment box.