Saturday, June 7, 2014

LOSE 5KG IN 5 WEEKS : WEEK 2

Hi lovelies, hope our weightloss programme is going well, I'm glad, I lost 1 kg ( from 71kg to 70kg). Its the start of a new week, I hope you are all ready. Well, here's this week's workout routine and mealplan. Remember that this isn't compulsory and participation is at your own risk ohhhh.



WORKOUT ROUTINES
See more after the cut...




These routines should be completed daily.
10 minutes of jump rope,
40 minutes walk/running(walk 4 minutes, run 1 minute)
30 jumping jacks
30 sit-ups


MEAL PLAN
Don't forget to drink about 10-12 glasses of water everyday. Stick to the meal plan, don't eat anything not recommended here for best results. Juice your fruits yourself and remember, no salad dressing, cream, mayonnaise, butter or oil allowed. (Nuts are a great source of healthy oil and they have been included here).

SUNDAY
Breakfast: 1/2 small banana, 2 handfuls of muesli Cereal and 1 spoon of skimmed milk.
Midsnack:  2 apples
Lunch:       A handful of rice (parboiled twice), and any 2 kinds of veggies you choose 
snack:       a glass of limewater and 1 mango
Dinner:      vegetable salad

MONDAY
Breakfast:  2 handfuls of oats, and 1 spoon of skimmed milk, 1 apple
Midsnack:  1 handful of mixed nuts (just 1 handful, no cheating ohh)
Lunch:       1/2 of a medium sized pineapple
Snack:       2 oranges
Dinner:       one slice of fish and a cup of fruit salad

TUESDAY
Breakfast: 2 handfuls of muesli and 1 spoon of skimmed milk
Midsnack:  a glass of orange juice and 1 mango
Lunch:       A handful of boiled and salted beans ( no oil)
Snack:       6 carrots
Dinner:      limewater and 3 apple pears.

WEDNESDAY 
Breakfast:  1 slice of whole wheat bread, 1 boiled egg, 2 oranges.
Midsnack:   3 plums
Lunch:    1/4th medium sized watermelon
Snack:    Popcorn (zero sugar and butter)
Dinner:    Oven baked potato chips( 1 Irish potatoes)

THURSDAY
Breakfast:   A mug of black coffee and 2 slices of oat bread.
Midsnack:   2 apples
Lunch:   1/2 medium sized pineapple
Snack:   3 plums
Dinner:  1 banana and lime smoothie



FRIDAY
Breakfast:  a small cup of oatmeal
snack: 1 boiled egg
Lunch:  1/4th a small watermelon
Snack: 1 apple and a glass of skimmed milk
Dinner: 6 carrots and 1 cucumber

SATURDAY
Breakfast:   2 handfuls of muesli and 1 spoon of skimmed milk
Snack:   1 pack of Kemps Crackers and a mug of black coffee
Lunch:    2 boiled corns
Snack:    2 carrots and 2 plums
Dinner:   1 small piece of chicken and veggie salad.


6 comments:

  1. Pls what is muesil cereal?and also dis glasses of water can u tell me the bottle equivalent?as in eva bottle 150cl.thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muesli is a popular breakfast dish based on raw rolled oats and other healthy ingredients including whole grains, fresh or dried fruits, seeds and nuts. You can buy the already packaged one, or make yours yourself. I bought the packaged one. I have done a previous post on it. I'll attach the link to the page so you can see it. As for the glasses of water, approximately 3 litres of water a day. Thanks for viewing my blog, loveeeee your consistency, I know we'll see results **fingers crossed**

      Delete
  2. Bubu please could you summarize the weekly meal plans into weekly shopping list so we can buy the stuff we need for each day ahead of time. please give me aan example of muesli cereal? does lime water mean squeeze lime into a glass of water

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, so sorry if this has been a challenge for you, I usually release the mealplan a day before that week begins (Saturday) so you can shop for the stuff you need. I'll do a grocery list tomorrow, to enable you prepare for next week. For the muesli, simply click on the word "muesli" in this post, and it'll refer you to a previous post I wrote on my own muesli. I already have a previous post on limewater, but I'll do an updated post on it soon, but you can check out the old one. It's simply squeezing lime into a glass of water sha, nothing technical. Thanks for viewing my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lost 2kg in a week....lalalala.dunno y though and I aint Rily strict wit d mealplans bcos of work n sometimes I cnt find d things to prep d meal.i wanna lose 12kg.i pray it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum Michy, I'm sooo glad for you. I mentioned earlier that with this mealplan, some people would lose more than others. Weightloss depends on a lot of factors like weight, how active your work is, how long you've been working out, your regular meal before this and a lot of others. I'm sooo soooo happy for you, and glad I could help. My weightloss is a lot slower now, so I envy you. Please spread the word. Looking forward to the final day of this plan. If you want, I could do a feature on you... *wink*

      Delete