Friday, June 6, 2014

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

          

Hi lovelies,

I hope you're getting ready to weigh yourselves on Sunday morning. I am too, I have never stayed away from my weighing scale for this long (yea I'm a scale-climbing junkie), I hope to see a change by Sunday.

Anyway, I need your help oh, I want to choose a new name for the daily workout challenges, so I can create a hashtag for it on twitter, and spread the word on IG, facebook and BBM.

I just need a caption, something catchy and inspiring, that will motivate everyone to try out the daily fitness routines.

Pleaseeeeeee helppppp me out. Looking forward to seeing your suggestions in the comments box below.

Love,

Bubzille.

4 comments:

  1. Try Bubzille Fitness Bites #BFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sweat it out" daily challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burn It Daily with Bubzille Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Fit With Bubzille #GFWB

    ReplyDelete