Monday, June 9, 2014

THE LITTLE WHITE DRESS (LWD)

It's been a while since I had a Fash-Inspiration, and that's a bit strange, but I finally had one, and it's the LWD (Little White Dress). It caught my eye amongst many other summer trends (some of which I'll be sharing).
So, step out of your LBDs and let's go shopping for some LWDs this summer...

More LWDs worn by celebs after the cut...


Jay Hudson

Kylie Jenner                                                                 Khloe Kardashian

I'll interrupt this photo album to show you my fashion wish list for LWDs, just I case anyone loves me enough to buy for me...lol

                                   

...and the photo album continues

Kelly Rowland                                                         Emma Watson

Paris Hilton.                                                            Cat Deeley
















No comments:

Post a Comment