Tuesday, June 10, 2014

WEDDING GOWNS: GLAM BACKS


Hi lovelies,
It's weird, I've had another FASH-SPIRATION today, that's 2 in 2 days. I'm happy, I almost thought I had lost my first love (Fashion was my first, then food n fitness). 

Anyway, let's dish. My recent fashspiration is from wedding gowns. I've  been looking at wedding gowns (not for me oh, but for someone else), and I noticed that the back of the gowns fascinated me almost as much if not more than the front view. I've seen all sorts, from the glam to the bad, then the frumpy, but I have chosen to dedicate this post to GLAM behinds.


More after the cut...



I'll be showing you a lot of pictures to inspire you, and if you need the gowns, I can refer you to online shopping sites. If they turn out toooo expensive, you can use a GOOOOOOOODDDD tailor (yes you can) and pick out the one you love most and do a gooood imitation (after all they say "imitation is the sincerest/highest form of flattery).

Enough of the words, let's get inspired by the pictures...




















1 comment: