Sunday, July 6, 2014

CHEERS TO THE NEW YOU


I almost can't believe the LOSE 5KG IN 5 WEEKS program is over. Congratulations to those who were a part of it, please be sure to climb the scale and tell me how many kg/pounds you lost. 

Weightloss isn't a destination, it's a journey, so for those of you who want to lose more weight, don't stop here. This plan was just to help you jump-start your weightloss and keep you on the right track. Please don't fall back into old habits like junk eating, binging, sedentary living etc as they would make you gain weight. Stay active and enjoy the new you. If you need a continuity meal plan (a plan for those who have recently lost weight, and don't want to lose or gain weight anymore), you can contact me (not free oh).

If you still want to lose more weight, meal plans and workout plans tailored to your specific body needs are available for sale. Feel free to contact me if you need them. 

Please don't forget to share your experience, amount of weight lost during this programme, and pics if you please so you can motivate others. 

Congratulations, you can now bring out the wineglasses so we can have a toast to health, weightloss, fitness and well being.

Have fun, and stay tuned for the next challenge...

Love, Bubzille

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bubzille, it's me lolly, thanks a lot, I lost 6 kg in all. I checked this morning. Nice blog, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weldone Lolly, 6kg is such a big deal, pls keep it up, don't stop here.

      Delete
  2. I lost 5 kg in all, I pray it doesn't come back oh. Thank you sha. Pls do another free weightloss program soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, come and buy a plan jor. Anywhere stay tuned for more freebies. Thanks for viewing my blog.

      Delete
  3. I joined you from the 3rd week, and I lost 4kg, and my tummy is flatter than it was, I can't believe it, I will restart the programme again and see if I can lose more weight. Thank u Bubzille.

    ReplyDelete