To see how I made it, please keep reading...
1. 1medium sized pear - 100 calories
2. 1 medium sized apple- 80 calories
3. 2 small sized plums - 40 calories
4. 3 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt (preferably homemade) - 60 calories
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Refrigerate all fruits for about 30 mins, then dice into different bowls.
2. Make sure the yoghurt is frozen, so that it can be scooped.
3. Layer into your fruit glassware according to personal preference. (I layered mine in this order : Pear, plum, yoghurt, apple, plum, yoghurt, pear, apple, plum, yoghurt).
Your FRUI-YO is ready for consumption.