Saturday, August 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW MONTH!

Hi everyone, HAPPY NEW MONTH, we have come to the end of our countdown workout. I had fun doing the routines, hope you did too. It got really crazy towards the end, but I'm glad I finished it.

Before we continue, I want to give you the breakdown for the month of August. I have some interesting things in store for this month, so please keep reading...




This month, we were supposed to have a 30-day food and fitness challenge, but I have decided to move that to September (for a lot of really good reasons). Be sure to mark your calendar for 1st of September.



We would have a "pic-week" challenge from the 21st - 28th of this month, the order of photos will come up before the end of this week so you can get ready. There will be a price for the winner of this pic contest based on adherence to the order of photos, completion of the pic-week challenge etc.



I will put up 2 new healthy recipes this month, I haven't done that in a long time, I really hope I get my COOKspiration mojo back.



Our BDWCs continue this month, and I really hope you do them, as each challenge makes you stronger, firmer, and more fit.

                       



Brides get ready, cos I've been working on some "keep-firm" bridal routines for brides who want to firm up their arms for their big day. Also I'm currently working on a bridal mealplan that would help you lose the extra 5-10kg for your big day, without making you look stressed out, dull, dehydrated and tired on your wedding day.



Meanwhile, I'm at the salon right now, making my new dreadlocks, I've never made dreadlocks before, and I'm really concerned about whether I'd look nice in them, anyway I'll be sure to put up pictures of the hair when I'm done. This is a pic of it still in process...

         


These are all the plans for now (more may come as my mind keeps getting busy) for this month of August. Be sure to stay up to date with the blog and keep me posted in the comments box beneath each post.

Love,

Bubzille

No comments:

Post a Comment