Saturday, August 30, 2014

MY POST WORKOUT RE-FUEL MEAL RECIPE


Hi lovelies,
Our PWWB is over, and I have no winner (sad). No one sent in their pictures, anyway I guess I'll be keeping my shopping coupon to myself... 

I promised to put up 2 recipes for the month of August, and I have uploaded just 1, so here's the second. This one is my go to "Post workout" meal. It's total calorie count is less than 400, and all ingredients are healthy and unprocessed. 


Keep reading to see how I made this


INGREDIENTS


2 medium sized bananas - 210 calories
1 raw egg - 78 calories
1 red tomato - 11 calories
3 yellow peppers - 45 calories
1 small ball of onions - 28 calories
A pinch of cube seasoning (I used knorr cubes) - 4 calories
Salt - nil
TOTAL CALORIES - 382 calories

Note that these calories are approximate values and not exact values.

HOW TO PREPARE
Dice the vegetables into a bowl.
Crack the egg into another bowl, add little salt and seasoning and beat till it's well mixed, then pour the mixture into the vegetable bowl.
Heat a non-stick frying pan ( I prefer non stick because we won't be greasing the pan with oil), pour the egg and vegetable mixture into the hot frying pan.
Stir the contents of the pan to avoid burning, and bring down in about 2 minutes
Slice the bananas into a plate, and dish out your egg and vegetables.
FOOD IS READY TO BE SERVED AND EATEN


Note: No oil was used here, and using oil increases the calorie count.

Till my next post, bye guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment