Monday, September 1, 2014

6 SIMPLE WAYS TO WEAR MEDIUM LENGTH DREADLOCKS

Hi everyone,

It's the first day of BEAUTY WEEK and my first post is all about the dreadlocks. I shared the gist about me going on artificial dreadlocks for the first time ever, and I promised to show you guys some pics, and share my dreadlocks hair care routines. 
My dreadlocks are really comfortable and I get to wash them twice a month (May do a post on that too), but they can look really drab if you don't style them. Styling them differently has got me really busy.  I was able to try some simple styles and I thought I should share them with you.

1. 
More pics after the cut...



2.  



3. 


4.    


5.    


6.   


If you have any other ideas, please share with me oh, I need them. 

Till my next post, 
Goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bubzille, the styles look great. Been considering making dreadlocks as a hairstyle but I have also been wondering how to style them. These are nice........

    ReplyDelete