Friday, September 5, 2014

7 REASONS TO ADD VASELINE TO YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE

 My latest beauty hack is VASELINE. I bought it about a month and a half ago, for moisturizing my lips at night before I sleep, and then it seemed like it was useless to buy a whole container full just for lips, till I started reading up different uses for this eternal beauty hack.
I've read up so many, but the ones I will put up in this post are the ones I have tried and they worked. Please note that this isn't a sponsored post and it's really my honest to God opinion. I encourage you to try out the Vaseline jar and tell me which tricks worked for you.


To see these unconventional beauty tips, please keep reading...



1.   SOFTER LIPS
This was my first reason for buying this product, and I moisturise my lip before bed. It takes care of dry chapped lips and leaves your lips feeling and looking softer.




2.   CRACKED ELBOWS

For those who have cracked, hard elbows, simply apply Vaseline on them and watch the crack go away.

3.   EYELASH CARE


I just started doing this 3.fays ago, so I can't say if it works. Beauticians swear it helps lash growth though. Apply some Vaseline unto your eyelashes at night, and in time (God knows how long...lol) it will grow.

4.  MOISTURIZING SPLIT ENDS


Use Vaseline to moisturize split ends until you get a trim, so that they don't pull your hair off.

5.   AFTER SHAVE


Yea you heard me right, for those who shave their legs, armpits or "you know where", just apply a little to moisture the shaved area. It soothes and softens the skin.

6.   EAR-HOLE PIERCING SORES


For those who just pierced their ears, use Vaseline to soften the hole, just before you wear your earrings. I used this on a friend awhile ago, about a year ago. It really helped her, so I thought I'd add it to this list.

7.   EYELASH GLUE REMOVER


For those of us who use false strip lashes, you can use Vaseline to remove the excess leftover glue from your lashes when you take them off, before you store them.

These are all the ones I've tried, when I try any new ones, you'll surely be the first to know.

HAPPY BEAUTY WEEK

Love,

Bubzille.

1 comment: