To see how I made this, please. Keep reading...
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Slice all vegetables in separate dishes.
2. Pour the onions, carrot, tomato, salt and pepper (use the salt and pepper according to personal preference) into a pot/pan on a lit cooker, with about 10cl of water.
3. Sprinkle in your cube seasoning and stir till the water is almost dry, then pour in the spinach (taste for salt at this point and add if need be). Stir till the water dries completely, then bring down from the cooker.
4. Beat your eggs with a pinch each of salt, pepper and seasoning. Pour into a heated skillet. Stir till it's no longer watery, then pour in your already steamed and spiced vegetables.
5. Stir till thoroughly mixed, then bring down from the cooker. Sprinkle in your cabbage and lettuce (stir these in).
FOOD IS READY!