Monday, October 20, 2014

OVEN BAKED VEGAN BALLS

Hi lovelies,
This post is long overdue, I had leftover potatoes from a previous batch and I decided to bake them into tasty balls. I enjoyed this meal, but I had to be careful not to over-eat (it was that tasty), but I ate till I was satisfied. You don't need any particular expertise, just follow the steps below and you'll get it done.



To see how I made this, pls keep reading...


INGREDIENTS
1 medium sized potato
Lettuce
Pepper
Tomato
Salt
Onions
Cube seasoning

HOW TO PREPARE
1.   Boil the potatoes with just a pinch of salt until it's soft, but still firm. This should take about 8-10mins depending on the cooker.
2.   Slice all the veggies (apart from the lettuce) and steam for 2 mins with salt and season to taste.
3.   When the potatoes are boiled, bring them down and mash in a bowl. Stir in the steamed tasty veggies, and sliced lettuce. 
It should look like this...

4.    Wash your hands thoroughly and roll the "mashed mixture" into balls.
5.    Coat a baking tray with one teaspoon or tablespoon of olive oil (to prevent the balls sticking to the tray). Place the balls on the coated tray. Make sure the balls aren't joined to each other.
6.     Bake for 15mins at 450 degrees.

Food is ready.

I ate this meal with my brother and it sure was worth it...


No comments:

Post a Comment