Friday, October 17, 2014

TRIPLE FLAVOURED VEGETABLE PIZZA

Hi lovelies,

I've been really lazy with my blog for awhile, work's been pretty hectic. Anyway here I am, please  forgive me take me as I am oh. I'll be sharing the recipe for my vegan pizza, and I hope you all like it. It's quite spicy, so if you don't like spicy delicious food, then this recipe isn't for you... Lol. Okay let's get to cooking.


To see how I made this, please keep reading...

INGREDIENTS 
1 sweet potato
2 tomatoes
3 red peppers
1/2 green pepper
1 medium sized onions
Sliced cabbage
Lettuce
Cube seasoning
Salt
Curry powder

DIRECTIONS
1.    Slice all vegetables
2.    Place the sliced potato in a boiling pot of water (I usually use just enough water to cover the potato). Ad some salt and boil for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
3.    Slice and steam 1/4 of the onions with one red pepper and little salt and very little water (just enough to produce steam and not boil it), pour in your sliced cabbage, stir and bring down.
4.    Pour about 5cl of water into a heated pan, pour in the remaining onions and pepper, then the sliced tomatoes. Add some salt, curry and cube seasoning and cover till the water dries(but not long enough to burn the food). Stir and bring down.
5.    Mash your salted and boiled potatoes, and flatten out on a plate to form a thin slice. Divide the slice into 3 parts. On one slice, pour your spicy tomato sauce, on the other, layer your lettuce and steamed leafy veggies, and on the last slice, mix both the sauce and veggies and layer to your taste.


FOOD IS SERVED.
Stay tuned for more healthy recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment