Saturday, November 1, 2014

FINISHED MY WHOLE30, STARTED A NEW ONE WITH A WALKATHON AND A CELEB SELFIE (FIND OUT WHO)

Hi guys, I finished my Whole30, and I lost 2kg and 3 inches off my waist. I almost cannot believe it, because I didn't workout and I didn't starve. I was happy, and I enjoyed making new dishes (some didn't make it to the blog though, so check out my Instagram page for more info).


I dedicated October 31st to eating healthy but Not Whole30 compliant foods, and I have decided to begin a new Whole30 today. I'll try my best to compile my First Whole 30 experience into one blogpost, so be sure to check it out when I post it.

I kicked off my second Whole30 with a walkathon organized by Rotary club against polio. I had fun, and of course I took pics. I even got a selfie with Rotarian ambassador and Nollywood actress Funke Akindele (aka Jenifa), so you can say I had fun and enjoyed the walk. 

Lemme share a few pics, most of them are selfies though, cos I couldn't trust anyone on the road enough to give them my iPad to take a pic... Lol
See the photos after the cut...

On my way to the venue






Funke Akindele (aka Jenifa) and I








2 comments: