Friday, November 21, 2014

GET GLAMMED UP IN 10MINS: BLUE POP OF COLOUR

Hi lovelies, it's been ages since my last post, I haven't been able to sign into my blogger account to upload new posts, but I finally fixed the problem this morning, and I'm blogging from work. A lot has happened since my last post, but I'll try to bring you up to speed with pictures in subsequent posts

This post is all about makeup, and based on the response I get from this, I'll put up more on these series. In time, hopefully I'll do videos to help explain the steps.



For awhile I've been leaving home for work really early to beat traffic, so I've had to think up ways to do my makeup in10-min. So I've decided to tag these series of posts: GET GLAMMED UP IN 10 MINUTES. Please keep reading...

The blue eyeliner is a godsend when it comes to getting glammed up in less time. Sometimes it's all I use (besides my foundation, concealer, and powder) with a pale peach lipgloss and I'm good to go. I know putting up makeup in less time takes practice, but with my these tips, you should be able to get this done in no time. Using the blue liner with other eye shadow colours or liners cannot be taught in one brief post, so from time to time, I'll put up more on this colour.

In this post I'll be showing you how to use it as the only eye makeup (beside the eyebrow filler).

STEPS
Prep your face with a foundation, concealer and powder. Be sure to conceal all under-eye dark circles.

For the UNDER-EYE POP, you can line your water line with an electric blue blue pencil liner, make this line thick, so it can be smudged slightly with the tip of your finger or an angled brush. See what it looks like below...







For the WINGED LOOK, you can use either the liquid blue liner (which I prefer for this look) or a sharpened pencil to draw the arc from the corner of your bottom lid and extend it while maintaining the eye curve. It sounds difficult but it's quite simple. See the look below...





More to come on the blue eyeliner, and other 10 MINUTE MAKEUP TIPS soon. 
Aii, back to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment