Thursday, December 18, 2014

MY SOUTH AFRICAN DIARY: SUN CITY

Hi people,
This is my third photo diary on my South African vacay, I went to SunCity and it blew my mind away literally. Alright, here's a little background story from gotoafrica.com.

"Internationally renowned Sun City is South Africa's unrivalled number one holiday resort, delivering non-stop, big-thrill entertainment every day of the year. If you're looking for an uncomplicated, multi-faceted vacation in a sunny, safe and ever-smiling environment, then a Sun City holiday is hard to beat".


An icecream stopover on the way to SunCity...


That being said, I definitely had fun, and I hope to go back there someday soon. Continue to see more pictures...






















THE PALACE













































No comments:

Post a Comment