Thursday, December 18, 2014

STARTED A NEW WHOLE30 TODAY + WHOLE30 DAY 1 FOOD DIARY

I started a new Whole30 today, and it just had my last meal for the day. A lot of you may not know this but my last whole30 wasn't successful. I fell out on the 13th day, and just didn't have the morale to start again. For those that don't know what the whole30 is, please read it up here.



Well here I am starting another Whole30, on Thursday the 18th of December. Hopefully I should complete this.  Please keep reading...

I'll try to document my meals here, and just incase I skip some days, please bear with my internet service provider, cos it'll probably be their fault... Lol. Each post would have at least one PHOTO OF THE DAY(POTD), which would be a meal prepared by me so I can whet your appetite. Time to document all I ate today.



WHOLE30 DAY 1 FOOD DIARY
This is a breakdown of my meals today:
BREAKFAST
Boiled potatoes, zero-oil fish-stew, and sliced vegetables

LUNCH
Watermelon and 2 handfuls of almond nuts

DINNER
Vegetable soup with lots of meat and some watermelon.

PHOTO OF THE DAY (POTD)- BREAKFAST MEAL

My breakfast won the POTD feature. Hope you like it...


No comments:

Post a Comment