Tuesday, December 30, 2014

WHOLE30 DAY 13: ALWAYS COOK YOUR FOOD YOURSELF

Hi lovelies,
It's a day to the last day of the year, and THE WORST HAS HAPPENED. Okay maybe not the worst worst, but something close.



Keep reading to find out my huge mistake...
We had a house party, and I accidentally had beef that was seasoned in spicy sauce made with groundnuts (like killishi), and I also had chicken coated with flour. I didn't know till I had taken quite a huge bite into each of them, and I'm sooooooo pissed, because this means I have to start the whole30 again. The beef and chicken are totally allowed, but the groundnut and corn flour... TOTAL NO NO!  
Anyway, lesson learnt: WHEN ON THE WHOLE30, ALWAYS COOK YOUR FOOD YOURSELF.



Now you wonder if I really have to start all over, and the answer is YES. Click HERE to find out why.

Well, I'm trying to see the bright side of it, and so I have declared a new start date which is the 2nd of JANUARY 2015. New year, new Whole30. For those who wanna join me, let's meet up on a Instagram, BBM or Facebook.
I have loads of new recipes for you in 2015, so be sure to stay tuned.

Love,
Bubzille

No comments:

Post a Comment