Monday, December 22, 2014

WHOLE30 DAYS 3 AND 4 FOOD DIARY

Hi people,
It's a new week, I'm off work this week ( thanks to the holidays), so I'm doing this post from the comfort of my bedroom. My service provider screwed me up for two days, and I just got it fixed today, so I'll be doing my Day 3 and 4 in one post. This also means there'll be two food diaries and two POTDs. Here's the breakdown of my WHOLE30 days 3 and 4. (YOU CAN REQUEST FOR THE RECIPES TO THESE MEALS IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW).

DAY 3
BREAKFAST: Grated and stir-fried sweet potatoes and fish-egg sauce (I used 1 tablespoon of virgin oil for the potatoes and 1 tbsp for the sauce)
LUNCH: Fish,egg, plantain and vegetable hash (used leftovers from the fish-egg sauce)
DINNER: vegetable salad and 2 handfuls of cashew nuts

MY POTD feature is my lunch...

... Keep reading to see my day 4 food diary and POTD



DAY 4
BREAKFAST:  3 pieces of snail meat, 2 carrots and a mug of coffee (which I drank after eating).
LUNCH:  2 pieces of turkey and vegetable salad served with cashew nuts and a tall cup of lime water.
DINNER: 1pear, 2 apples and lots of water.

My POTD feature goes to lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment