Thursday, January 8, 2015

BUBZILLE DAILY WORKOUT CHALLENGE #BDWC

Hi guys,
This is my first post for the year. So allow me to officially say HAPPY NEW YEAR. I've been lounging, and having fun, but today I went for my first run/jog of the year. It was all the motivation I needed for a post.... Lol. Well I put this up on my a Instagram page, so I decided to bring the fun here. 

It's a Push-up challenge. Share the pic with friends on social media and simply mention @Bubzille . I've already done 10 push-ups, so join the fun.


1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Fitness Fact that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete