Monday, February 9, 2015

FEBFITNESS DAY 9

Hi lovelies, we are on FebFitness day 9, and I'm so pumped. Remember it's not just a WEIGHTLOSS plan, it's a fitness plan too. The idea is to get us very light and fit by the 28th of FEBRUARY 2015. 



So far, I've received positive feedback from BCB readers, some are written on the instagram posts, some are sent via email, and the others by word of mouth. 

I'm happy for all those who are with me, and your feedbacks mean a lot, so pls keep them coming. 
Till my next post,
Ciao,
Bubzille.

(P.S: I just cut my hair, would show you my new look soon)

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Fitness Fact that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete