Monday, February 16, 2015

NEW BEAUTY HACK: MAKEUP REMOVER

Hi lovelies,




I'll be sharing my latest beauty hack with you. I have been having trouble finding the perfect affordable makeup remover for my skin. I have tried a couple of makeup removers but some are either too oily, too alcoholic or they just don't take off my makeup properly. I even tried just washing off the makeup, but the soap just doesn't wash off the eye makeup properly, and it still stings my eyes. Well after all my trial and error, I arrived at a simple, mild and affordable solution: (Keep reading to see my solution)
BABYWIPES.




I use HUGGIES BABY WIPES with shea butter (haven't tried any other brand) and I have used them for a month now, and I haven't had any skin irritation or reaction to them, and so I decided to share this hack with those who need it.

HOW TO USE THIS
1.   Wipe (not scrub) your face with one or two of these wipes.
2.   Wash your face mildly with your regular soap and water.

It's very easy and it takes off every single bit of product from your face. Be sure to moisturize when you're done.

Love,
Bubzille

1 comment:

  1. way to go, been using huggies,pampers and dr brown's wipes for manyyy years now

    ReplyDelete