Saturday, April 4, 2015

LIVING IN MY NIGHTMARE!

Hi people, 
I've been away for awhile, actually I've been avoiding my blog for sometime now. I didn't want to do a post  till the first day of June until I saw these words, and they changed my mind. 


Please sit back, and keep reading the rest of my story...


Now let me tell my story. I got stressed out with work, and I slacked on my workout routines (working out only once a week), fell back to bad eating habits, and my weighing scale started reading 79.2kg. I can't fit into old clothes anymore, and I've started tearing my skirts with my butt.
People started saying things like "I told you so", "your WEIGHTLOSS was too good to be true", "you've started gathering all the fat you lost", and blah blah blah.

(This is me at 79kg)

So, I've picked up my FAT self, and I've started my healthy eating habits, and workout routines. I know I can lose the weight, and so I'm giving myself 3 months from the first day in April to the last day in June to get back my body. ITS POSSIBLE! If you want to lose the weight with me, we can inspire each other, and see results together.



Keeping my fingers crossed. 
Have fun everyone, and remember: LOVE THE BODY YOU'RE IN WHILE YOU'RE TAKING STEPS TO GET THE BODY YOU WANT.



1 comment:

  1. So I just visited dis blog for d 1st time and seriosly dunt get how dere are no comments on here coz ur doin a rili splendid job! God bless u as u continue to help others loose weight.. it's not easy @ all....

    ReplyDelete