Friday, August 14, 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: MAKEUP REMOVER

Hi guys,

How's your NO-FLOUR-NO-SUGAR WEEK going? Mine is going great, and the week in general has been good. I joined a new gym (now I realize how unfit my body is), but that's a story for another day. 
This post is about a product I use to take down my makeup.

Makeup removal can be quite tricky, especially for people who layer on with concealers, foundations, primers, mascara and so on. I have tried other makeup removers (I have done an Instagram post on Huggies Baby Wipes) which has now become my previous favorite. The Huggies wipes are beautiful for baby skin, and good for removing makeup too, but I have found a better makeup remover.

Please keep reading...

My new makeup remover is from Johnsons Face Care line. It's called the Johnsons Makeup Be Gone Pampering Wipes for All Skin Types. Please note that there are other makeup remover wipes in The Johnsons Face Care line, but the one pictured below is the one I have decided to stick to because it works best for my skin. I have tried 2 others in this line to be precise, and they produced different results, but this gave me the best result.




Please note that these are my honest reviews, and this is NOT a sponsored post. That being said, let's get to reviewing.

1.  I like the fact that it's for all skin types, so i didn't have to worry about whether it would suit me or not.

2.  It's damp like most wipes, but the liquid has a slight oily tecture to it which soothes the skin. When it dries, it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky. (You can rinse off your face in warm water after use if you don't like the dampness).

3.  Taking off my mascara is easier, and I don't have to scrub my eyelids to take my eyeliner and mascara off. It even removes my lash adhesive without hassle.

4.   The surface isn't as smooth as the baby wipes though, but it's more effective in removing makeup.

5.   It's affordable, and I fact I got mine in ASDA, Beckton at 3 packs for £5.

6.   It removes all traces of makeup, although I wipe till I can't see any colour trace, which means I use about 2 wipes at a time.

 I have used this product for 3 months now, and I haven't had any allergic reaction to it. 

There you have it, my honest review on my makeup remover. You can try it and tell me what you think.

Love,
Bubzille.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen those before but I'm on the hunt to find them. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete