This is a relatively low-calorie vegan meal, that's very easy to prepare. I make this for breakfast and use leftovers for lunch or the next day's breakfast. Needs basic beginner skills, and is also a useful way to pack in veggies.
Sweet potatoes (I used 2 medium sized and 1 small)
1/3 green bell pepper
1/3 yellow bell pepper
1/3 red bell pepper
5 cherry tomatoes
2 hot peppers
(Other optional spices)
Turn the oven on and preheat to 220 degrees
1. Peel potatoes with a knife or slicer
2. Wash and pat dry with a clean napkin
3. Slice thinly (too thin and it burns, too thick and it takes forever to roast)
4. Sprinkle a pinch of salt
5. Place on a baking tray, or the grill metal in the oven
6. Roast for 25-30mins (you can bake for 35-40 minutes if you want it crispy)
7. Ready to eat
Potato can make 2-3 servings.
First slice all vegetables
1. Heat a saucepan on the cooker and add 1tbsp of vegetable oil.
2. Pour in the chopped onions, stir till its translucent.
3. Pour in tomatoes. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
4. Pour in bell pepper and all spices.
5. Stir fry till peppers are no longer raw.
6. Pour in 1/4 cup of water and boil for 4mins
7. Taste, and bring down.
Food is ready. The chili sauce can be split into about 4-5 servings.