Tuesday, February 2, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR/NEW MONTH (BLOG PLANS)

Hi lovelies,
It's been a whole month since my last post. In this time I've travelled, written exams and received good results, gained 4kg and lost 2kg, and overall I've missed my blog.

This year, in order to make time for my personal life and the Bubzille blog. I have decided to update this blog once a week except for special events, special days that require shoutouts, blog readers requests and so on.

I have decided to try out FRIDAYS as my official blog day. If this does not work for you, then i will go back to unscheduled posting . This idea is to ensure that I do not skip posting every week, and to adapt to my recently busy personal life. I hope you all don't mind that I have decided to make this a Friday thing.


Meanwhile, I just made my first DIY HAIR CLOSURE. Cant wait to show you how i made this and how i will install it.

Also next week is a LUNGE AND PUSHUP WEEK. Please be a part of it. As the routines will come up on Friday in preparation for the upcoming week.


There's a lot more I would love to share, but I'll wait till FRIDAY.

Till FRIDAY.... Have fun
Love,
Bubzille




No comments:

Post a Comment